COVID-19 Field Trip Guidelines - UPDATED 6/16/21
1. We WILL NOT carpool from our usual meeting site (if participants feel comfortable carpooling with one another from home that is their prerogative, but the field trip leader will meet the group at the designated location).
2. There will be no sharing of optics, food, etc. (Though those who want to bring a lunch and eat at the park at the conclusion of the trip are free to do so.)
3. Masks are HIGHLY recommended and the field trip leader will be encouraging social distancing throughout the trip.
4. RSVP is recommended. Potential participants can RSVP to Ralph Baker at SASfieldtrips@yahoo.com.
5. As there will be a waiting list, I would encourage anyone who RSVPs for this trip to let me know as soon as possible if you are not able to make it so I can move someone off of the waiting list.
Stanislaus Audubon Society June field Trip
Where: Dry Creek Trail
When: 7:00am, June 27, 2021
Trip Leader: Ralph Baker
We will meet in the parking lot of East La Loma Park, 2001 Edgebrook Dr, Modesto, CA 95354. We will walk west to Kewin Park (1.3 miles) and back and see what we can find. Participants should bring masks, water, snacks (or lunch) and insect repellent. This walk will likely conclude before noon, but if any participants want to stay, they could probably convince the trip leader to stay as well.
Audubon Field Trip Email List
If you would like to be on a group email to advise you of all Audubon field trips, please email: Ralph Baker at SASFieldTrips@yahoo.com